jueves, 9 de julio de 2020

You walked away
and it saved me. 
I was tired and lonely. 
But hey, it's ok. 
I can finally sleep, 
now it's over. 
Yeah, it's over. 
Well I'd pray, 
But I forgot how. 
I forgot how to feel wanted. 
I... I was so unwanted

*No disocies*

You make me so unhappy, 
I just want to be free. 
Why can't you let me be? 

Maybe I'm would better off dead. 

I swear I'm barely alive. 
Not enough fear in my head
to keep me by your side. 
After all the things you said
I've been trying' to figure out
what's wrong with me. 

It's not me, it's not me!!! 

*Cállate, no sigas*

You're not gonna ruin my life. 
So watch me find another life... 
And hey, it's ok to drift appart
and start over. 

I'm sorry it's over. 
I'm over. 

*¡Para!*

It's not me. 
I'm better off this way. 
Just let me be. 

Maybe I'm better off dead. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

escupe.